£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Tech Stack: FPGA, ASIC, System-on-Chip, Embedded Processers, High Speed Interface, CPLD, ModelSim, Synplify, ISE, PRS Receivers, Galileo Security Chain, GNSS.
Are you seeking a role where you will:
* Work across a number of technically challenging projects
* Lead the implementation of FPGA solutions
* Provide hands on technical expertise
* Contribute to all stages in the specification, design, development, integration, test and certification, fielding and support of projects
* Specify and develop FPGA / ASIC solutions
* Interact with other engineers working in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver products and customer solutions
My client are an international defence business. Due to growth in demand for their products and services they are looking to appoint an experienced FPGA professional to join their Software Engineering team.
As a successful FPGA engineer you will have experience in:
* The design and implementation of high speed digital processing solutions in FPGA
* Working within a rigorous engineering environment
* ModelSim, Synplify, ISE
It would be beneficial if you have had experience in any of the following:
* Galileo Security Chain
* PRS Receivers
You should have or be able to attain UK security clearance as a requirement of the role. As this company has sites nationally, some travel may be required.
This role offers a salary of up £50,000 per annum. It is located in Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bromyard, Stourport, Kidderminster, Bewdley and Cheltenham.
If you happen to know someone who maybe suitable for this role then please get in touch, as we do have a referral scheme!