£18000 - £25000 per annum + benefits!
18 days ago
Are you seeking a role as a Graduate Developer where you will:
* Code in C# or Java?
* Work on exciting enterprise scale projects with global businesses?
* Have exciting progression and development prospects?
* Work with innovative technologies such as low code, Rapid Application Development, mobile development and AI?
Are you an enthusiastic graduate developer looking for an exciting career, interested to work for large scale organisations such as multinational banks, television stations and similar enterprise businesses on innovative software solutions?
You will get the chance to work with
* Rapid Application Development (RAD)
* Mobile Development
* Chatbots and Chabot development
* Low code solutions
* Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions
With defined career paths in:
* Software development
* Business Process Automation (BPA) or Business Process Management (BPM)
My client are well established technology company who operate within a niche market sector. Based in Malvern, Worcestershire, the company offers a range of consultancy and software development services aimed at enhancing business performance across targeted areas of the business. The clients range from small businesses through to global organisations across the public and private sector.
The graduate development process is stepped and over a period of years (and promotions) will look something like this:
* Initially working as part of the development team you will get to grips with the products and the development process
* Gain development experience
* Start using the RAD and Low Coding tools
* With experience you will start to be involved in the requirements gathering and design process
* Eventually you will take the lead in your own design and development projects
* Following which you will expand your client side interaction, visiting on site
* You will then start dealing directly with the client, understanding their requirements and designing/architecting solutions
The successful Graduate Developer will have experience in:
* Computer Science or a related topic (degree level 2:1 or above)
* Programming with C#, C++ or Java (Object Oriented Programming or OOP)
It would be beneficial as a Graduate Developer if you have:
* An interest in Business Process Modelling (BPM) and workflow process design, AI or Chatbots
* High level of literacy and numeracy
This Graduate Developer role would ideally suit a recent graduate looking to secure their first permanent job or perhaps someone with a small amount of commercial programming experience looking for better career progression.
Offering a starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum. This is a brilliant chance to join a growing company offering excellent personal development and exciting projects to work on.
Based in Malvern commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Pershore, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Kidderminster, Droitwich and Cheltenham.
If you may know a Graduate Developer who may be interested in this position, we do also offer a referral scheme so please do get in touch.