£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 days ago
This is your chance to become an Infrastructure Developer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops high quality software applications for their customers and are keen to bring in new developers to strengthen their expanding team further. The successful applicant will work within a platform as a service team, working closely alongside software developers in order to implement high quality infrastructure.
Infrastructure Developer Responsibilities:
- Get code of all types into production, ensuring it is maintained to a high standard.
- Ability to analyse, provision, configure, secure, troubleshoot, optimize, and maintain systems for deploying and running software.
- Design and implement effective, high quality infrastructure which exhibits good security properties.
- Manage infrastructure on IaaS and related cloud, virtualization, and dynamic hardware management systems.
- Work closely alongside software developers, providing effective communication within the Agile team.
Infrastructure Developer Requirements:
- Experience of technologies such as .Net and C#.
- Experience of cloud-based production environment, using frameworks such as Microsoft Azure.
- An awareness of what infrastructure software development consists of, with a keen ambition to learn and develop skills further.
This is an Infrastructure Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This Infrastructure Developer roles offers a salary of up to £40,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based near Winchester.