7 days ago
Are you a confident and experienced IT Technician, looking for a temporary position in an interesting environment?
This position role will be for approximately 3 months, but could be longer.
IT Support Technician responsibilities
- Support users with day-to-day ICT issues in relation to MS Office, ERP system and video conferencing
- Updating the HTML website and intranet with content provided. Updating links.
- Develop and deploy new technologies, programmes, tools and techniques
- Act as IT Manager's delegated authority for various processes such as change control procedures.
- Ensure shared public ICT resources are kept in good order and are available at all times.
- Act as system administrator for various ICT systems (e.g. Dynamic Workflows)
- Promote information security best practice and ensure security best practice is built in to solutions.
- Support IT disaster recovery and business continuity testing exercises.
IT Support Technician Requirements
- Solid experience working in a Windows environment, including Active Directory and server.
- Cyber security knowledge - policies and protocols
- Confident using video conferencing systems
- ERP experience would be beneficial but is not essential
This IT Support Technician is based in Kidderminster, hours of work are Mon-Thur 8-4.30, with an early finish on a Friday