Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is your chance to become a Java Developer at a highly successful IT support and software development company near Kidderminster. The successful Java Developer will join a hard-working team, developing and supporting web-based software applications. By providing important 3rd line support alongside developing effective software, this Java Developer will have an opportunity to grow personally and professionally amongst a collaborative team, unified by a DevOps approach.
Java Developer responsibilities:
- Take part in sprints, developing new and successful software whilst fixing existing issues.
- Contribute to team planning meetings, sprint demonstrations and retros.
- Work alongside the help desk to provide efficient 3rd line support.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer care is always delivered.
Java Developer requirements:
- Analytical mind-set, with a methodical and forward-thinking approach to solving problems.
- Excellent communication, organising and time management skills.
- Awareness of an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Awareness of key technologies and tools, such as React, GraphQL, IntelliJ, and Jira.
This is a Java developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This Java Developer role offers a salary of up to £35,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based near Kidderminster.