There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Laboratory Technician. As a Laboratory Technician your role will focus on carrying out testing on a wide range of raw materials and final products.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities;
- Carry out testing on a wide range of raw materials and final products
- Handling hazardous materials
- Provide detailed testing reports and risk assessments.
- Provide technical support to the wider engineering team
Laboratory Technician Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry
- Previous experience of handling hazardous chemicals
- Experienced working within a laboratory environment
- Must be comfortable in presenting findings
- Must be a team player
This Laboratory Technician opportunity is based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge and Malvern.