£35000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Lead Developer(C#,.Net)- Worcester
Tech Stack: C#, .Net, Java, Node.JS, MVC, MS, SQL, MySql, REST, SOAP, SOA, Cloud, Azure.
Are you seeking a software lead developer position where you will:
* Lead cross-functional scrum teams responsible for hands-on delivery of C# and .Net software.
* Provide technical leadership and advocating & implementing improvements in working practices.
* Be continually aware of emerging technological trends and proposing and implementing new solutions and industry standard techniques.
* Act in the role of coach and mentor providing support and advice to other members of the Software Development department.
* Enhance the scalability and performance of C# and .Net systems
* Deliver new customer requirements as quickly, reliably and efficiently as possible.
* Liaising with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and QA's to establish and implement requirements and/or resolve live operational issues.
My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Worcester providing enterprise level C# and .Net software nationwide. They are now seeking a C# and .Net Developer to join their C# and .Net software development team to work on new .Net projects. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems and a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
As a successful Lead C#, .Net Developer you will have experience in:
*Working on large complex C# and .NET software applications and databases with high volumes of data and large numbers of concurrent users.
*Major software redesign and refactoring of complex .Net software enterprise solutions.
*Leading software development projects in C# and .Net.
*Using and implementing Design Patterns.
*Demonstrating technical leadership across software teams
*Tackling performance and scalability issues on a large, high-throughput system, using industry-standard techniques and tools.
It would be beneficial that as a Java software lead you have had experience in any of the following:
*Working in an Agile Environment
*Financial, Banking or Insurance industry experience
*TDD, XP, continuous integration/deployment
*Agile delivery skills - for example Scrum / Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework.
*Atlassian software such as Bamboo and JIRA.
*Problem solving and deep analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
Role: Lead Developer(C#,.Net)- Worcester
Salary: £35-45k per annum
Benefits: Up to 25 days holiday.
Critical Illness Cover
Company bonus scheme
Season Ticket Travel Loan
Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible benefits via perkbox too
Location: Worcester, commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Pershore, Evesham, Kidderminster, Cleobury, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich, Solihull, Hereford, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley and Warwick.
If you happen to know someone who has extensive knowledge of C#, .Net Technologies and has previously lead or is interested in leading software development teams then please get in touch, as we do have a referral scheme!