Working in a busy but friendly team environment, you will report to the Logistics Controller and assist the despatch controller in all aspects of the despatch office operational and administrative functions. This will include office administration, processing using the in house system and creation of ICC compliant documents, whilst ensuring all company policies/procedures are followed.
This is an entry level position and full training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic and wishes to develop and train in all aspects of supply chain management, logistics & international trade.
- To use the in house systems to produce the appropriate labelling and paperwork required for items to be despatched.
- To ensure all goods collected by third party providers are signed for.
- Ensure compliance with and support of all Health & Safety regulations, company handbook, quality standards and company policies.
- Raising of purchase orders for despatch area suppliers/services.
- Raising ICC compliant export documentation.
- Collation of paperwork and files to ensure completeness in accordance with company processes.
- Timely invoicing/POD retrieval.
- Extensive liaison with colleagues, suppliers and customers agents, to make and agree despatch arrangements.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate / advanced IT skills in standard Microsoft packages.
- Demonstrate ability to proritise workload.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
£9.75 per hour.