Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking for a creative Social Media and Marketing Executive to join our team on a maternity cover fixed term contract. The position is expected to commence in July 2018 to allow for a thorough handover, with a likely end date of May 2019. We are open to considering full time or part time.
Hewett Recruitment has an established online and social media presence and has recently launched a new website. This is a great opportunity for someone to join them who can bring fresh new ideas to further boost the social media and website engagement amongst both candidates and clients.
Previous experience of working in a similar role would be an advantage although not essential. We would also encourage individuals studying a relevant marketing or digital marketing degree seeking a placement year or internship.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Creating and driving social media campaigns
- Creating website content
- Events and exhibitions
- Supporting our employees by promoting their charitable and community work
- Liaising with our PR partner for press opportunities
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- A strong knowledge of all key social media platforms
- Ability to design creative and engaging marketing content and artwork
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Formal marketing qualifications - either in progress or completed
Salary up to £18K either as a full time salary for someone inexperienced, or as a part-time salary pro-rata if you have experience.