£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Marketing Manager - EMEA
Heading up a team of over 10, the Marketing Manager will assume responsibility for both Marketing and Inside Sales for the EMEA region, supporting the Director and playing a key role within the Global Marketing function. Demonstrating rich B2B experience, Event Management, Digital Marketing and team leadership, the successful candidate will be passionate about delivering customer-focused solutions and services.
Experience in the specific industry sector is not essential, but it is necessary to have the confidence and acumen to understand complex and bespoke technical products. Analytical and data driven, with a clear vision of what customers want, the Marketing Manager will be experienced in both the strategic as well as tactical side of marketing and sales and in particular have Event Management experience.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Localising global marketing strategies into region-specific marketing plans
- Delivering the lead generation and nurturing targets
- Instigating a variety of marketing programs and tactics such as events (virtual and physical), webinars, email campaigns, telemarketing, etc.
- Capturing market, segment, and customer insights to support both product enhancements and demand generation program development.
- Providing ongoing, accurate pipeline and forecast reports to the Global Director of Field Marketing & Inside Sales and regional sales leadership
- Executing global and local pipeline acceleration, qualifying, and nurturing programs in collaboration with sales, sector, and global marketing teams
- Serving as mentor and coach to team, using performance and talent development tools
- Managing inside sales team ensuring productivity and quality standards
- Efficiently and effectively execute global and local marketing programs for both direct and indirect channels
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a B2B environment, with up to date knowledge on trends and developments
- Proven track record in modern demand generation processes and metrics
- Marketing planning, execution and tracking experience across digital and offline marketing channels
- Event management experience - both physical and virtual
- Confident and astute with Digital Marketing
- Team management with a genuine passion to motivate and mentor (remotely)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English - secondary language skills (French, German) would be hugely beneficial
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), or MBA
It is preferred that the ideal candidate will be UK based and able to travel to the Worcestershire site as required. All teams are based remotely within EMEA and the successful candidate will need to manage remotely.
A competitive salary of up to £65k is on offer (depending on experience) + bonus potential