Microsoft Navision Developer:
This is an opportunity to become a Microsoft Navision Developer at an industry leading Manufacturing company, with a speciality for providing a range of high-quality products for their industry. Originally founded in the 19th century, this Navision Developer will have the chance to drive forward both the development and maintenance of their Windows Dynamics NAV ERP-based software.
Microsoft Navision Developer responsibilities:
- Design and develop the companies' Microsoft Dynamic NAV solutions
- Provide initial support to any internal Navision software queries or tickets
Microsoft Navision Developer requirements:
- Understanding of working on and developing BC / Navision software products, or have a background in development and are keen to transition into a Navision-focussed development role
- Experience using C/AL or AL
- A strong comunicator, with a passion for IT
This is a Microsoft Navision Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a hardworking team and contribute to the success of the company and its customers. This Navision Developer role offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Kidderminster and are office-based 2-3x per week. Offering a very competitive salary as well as a number of other valuable benefits.