Operations Shift Manager
Salary - Competitive Salary
Out client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for a wide array of industry sectors. As an Operations Shift Manager, you will be responsible for the operation of all factory areas, leading and managing diverse teams.
This is a 24/7 operation which will require working 12 hour shifts both days and nights. Over a 28 day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days, on average.
Weekly Rotating Shift Pattern - (07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00)
Operations Shift Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of shifts, collaborating with Shift Managers
- Using Lean tools for continuous improvement
- Delivering to KPIs
- Managing performance, absence, training etc.
- Reporting and any other associated duties
Operations Shift Manager Requirements:
- Strong leadership required
- Ability to react to rapid changes to match short lead time orders and priorities
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Based in Ledbury, this Operations Shift Manager role is commutable from: Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford.