My client are looking for a Part Time Finance Manager to join their team.
Based in Malvern with hybrid working available you will oversee the fiscal operations of the Charity and to primarily create and maintain financial reports, manage budgets, analyse financial data, ensure full compliance with financial regulations and standards, and to manage the Finance Team. You will translate strategy into day to day operational plans, forecast financial trends and assess risks to assist in decision-making.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include…
- Take the lead on financial accounting and reporting, producing management accounts and quarterly/ year-end financial reports
- Manage the Finance team, ensuring the team work effectively and competently (conducting regular supervisions and PDRs for the team).
- Assist the DCEO in developing the most appropriate path of financial sustainability and growth for the Agency.
- Prepare Company Secretarial/Company House filings.
- Oversee and monitor FCC's investment portfolio, liaise with fund managers and report on the investment outcomes.
- Prepare information for the Board meetings as appropriate.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable.
Your skills and experience include…
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years relevant experience in an accountancy role within the Charitable sector, some of which should be in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Practical experience of company accounts and taxation
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Preparation of effective management reports
- Proven ability to develop teams and translate strategy into day to day operational plans
- Proven experience as a leader and financial manager.
Circa 25 hours a week (over 3 or 4 days a week)
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, hybrid working and excellent benefits.