£60000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Health Insurance
about 2 months ago
Winchester (2-3 days per week; remaining time can be work from home)
An opportunity has arisen to join a market leading software house as a Programme Manager, translating strategic goals and business outcomes into delivery orientated objectives. You will design, implement and lead the successful delivery of a programme of work that consists of multiple workstreams. You will also design and establish the team structures required to deliver against your targets.
As Programme Manager, you will ensure:
* An inspired sense of shared purpose across the programme teams
* A defined roadmap and well understood success criteria aligned to business needs
* Consistent, transparent and accessible communications to all stakeholders, internal and external
* Transparency of progress, and of all high priority programme RAIDs
* Timely decision-making on RAIDs
* Well-managed senior stakeholder groups within and beyond the programme
* Managed dependencies, and clear shared understanding of how this impacts the work streams and the programme outcomes
* New work stream(s) have context and are aligned with the existing programme
* Stakeholders are informed on team design and structure that align with program strategy
* People feel supported and are provided opportunities for growth
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience working as an Agile Project / Programme Manager, with at least 3 years spent in some form of software development team role. You should have at least 5 years experience working with Agile delivery methods and cross functional software development teams, with experience of delivering programmes with budgets of £10M+ and more than 100 people.
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. They offer the chance to work on some very exciting projects with the latest technologies and opportunities to further develop your skills. Based in Winchester and is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke. You will be required to be in the office 2-3 days a week but can work from home for the rest of the time. Salary £60-80,000, commensurate with experience, plus car allowance and comprehensive benefits package.