£13.00 - £13.50 per hour + plus holiday pay
13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Project Executive to join their team on temporary ongoing basis.
The role will involve (but not limited to)
-Assisting the project team with a new and exciting government funded employment project.
-Adding contract information to the system correctly and proficiently.
-Speaking with clients over the phone daily and dealing with any customer conflict empathetically and confidently.
-Managing the process/project from start to finish
-Proactively driving the project forward, suggesting any innovative ideas along the way.
-General Administration Assistance to the Project Team
Skills & Experience required for this role (but not limited to)
- Experience working within a project role previously advantageous
- Strong administration and IT skills essential, especially Excel.
- Experience of using Docusign advantageous
- Strong and confident telephone manner and the ability to empathise with frustrated clients
- Ability to follow a process from start to finish
-Organised and Methodical Nature
- A financial understanding is advantageous
Hours of work- 3 days per week- 22.5 hours per week- flexible on what days to suit the individual
The right candidate must have the flexibility to increase their hours in the future to full time as the project grows and develops.
The role may also become permanent for the right candidate.
If you require any further information then please do call Hewett Recruitment, or click apply!