£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for a 3 month Project Manager contract to help deliver essential support for local businesses through the Local Enterprise Partnership?
As a member of a small Worcestershire LEP team, you will be responsible for: supporting the Director of Business Engagement and wider Growth Hub team to deliver a wide portfolio of projects, maintaining PMO systems and ensuring documents remain up to date and fit for purpose, and accurate evidence is submitted to funders as well as supporting other Growth Hub and WLEP functions.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- To support the WLEP Executive and wider Growth Hub team to fulfil its delivery objectives in respect of time-sensitive funded projects, working with Growth Hub team.
- Maintain effective project management of several time-sensitive growth Hub projects, working with the Growth Hub Manager and Director of Business Engagement to ensure smooth delivery and reporting in line with funding requirements.
- To develop and deliver accurate reports and timely management information of projects to the board, funding partners and WLEP.
- To engage directly with project delivery partners and ensure accurate reporting of agreed metrics and appropriate record and evidence keeping, in line with funding agreement requirements and timescales.
- To participate and assist with events and encourage participation amongst businesses and stakeholders; representing the WBC at these events.
- To coordinate the relationships with stakeholders from the private and public sector.
Project Manager Requirements
- Experience of project and programme support in a private sector or public partnership environment.
- Knowledge of APM / PRINCE 2 / MSP project and programme management techniques.
- Knowledge of current UK economic development and business support landscape.
- Organised, numerate, methodical and a strong level of attention to detail.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Able to use MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, to a high standard.
This Project Manager position is to be largely home-based, with the option to work from an office in Malvern or Worcester a day or two a week. Hourly pay is £15.59-18.19 per hour, equivalent to £30-35K salary pro-rata.
37 hours per week