Are you looking for a Project Manager role where you will:
* Manage complex and large scale projects
* Get to work with a talented development and infrastructure team
* Be part of a leading organisation
* Get to work on enterprise level infrastructure and software
* Have a great benefits package
My client are a leading enterprise solutions provider operating nationally.
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Management of change in through software development, architecture, infrastructure and integration projects in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
* Managing complex projects ranging from 6 - 24 months in length, and costed >£250k - £1.5m.
* Planning and estimating capabilities
As a successful Project Manager you will have experience in:
* Evidence of both traditional and agile IT project management knowledge and be able to leverage that knowledge appropriately.
* Able to demonstrate both a solution and delivery focus and the ability to perform across strategic, business facing and technical initiatives.
* Good team building, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
* Around 3-6 years of Project Management experience
* Skilled in mentoring and coaching more junior staff.
The role is based in Hereford and is paying a salary of up to £55,000. It offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
It is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
This Project Manager role has a fantastic benefits package.
If you happen to know a Project Manager that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!