Up to £40300 per annum
13 days ago
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Team Leader? Are you looking to join an industry leader?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Assurance Team Lead to join an already busy and exciting organisation.
My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Worcester providing enterprise level software nationwide.
- Leads cross-platform regression, black box testing and multi-team releases. Mentors teams in BDD, test frameworks, integration, API, and UI testing.
- Establish a vision for how the QA capability will be executed within the department.
- Assist with the design and implementation of automation framework for new and existing applications for improving test coverage, reducing testing time and improving defect identification
- Ability to understand and validate various performance related requirements in an application across different layers using different tools and techniques.
- Collaboration: works with relevant roles inside and across the teams to shift quality left (e.g., pairs with BAs for Acceptance Criteria, with Developers for different types of tests, CFRs etc., with POs to understand the level of quality for the product, and with PMs and the Programme Team to highlight risks to software delivery). Supports and mentors teams and QAs in innovative testing approaches.
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members
Skills and Experience:
- Professional Quality Assurance accreditations, for example ISTQB / ISEB, or equivalent
- ITIL certification would be advantageous
- Experience of Quality Assurance leadership or testing experience within an Agile environment
- Experience in manual exploratory testing techniques
- Experience of using automated test tools (advantageous)
- Knowledge of XML and SQL Server (advantageous)
Based in Worcester, commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
Salary up to £40,300, commensurate with experience, plus a generous benefits package.
If you happen to know a Quality Assurance Lead that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!