Quality Team Leader
Salary - Up to £31,000
My client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for a wide array of industry sectors. As a Quality Team Leader, you will ensure that quality is promoted internally and externally, carry out audits and carry out investigations regarding quality issues.
Quality Team Leader Responsibilities;
- Responsible for managing the Quality Control Team
- Train and induct all Quality Control staff
- Calibrate and verify the testing equipment
- Provide technical support to all operatives and the wider team
- Carry out quality checks on products ensuring that they meet design specifications
- Troubleshoot any quality issues that may occur
- Providing technical support to operatives and the wider engineering team
Quality Team Leader Requirements;
- Previous experience working within a Quality Leader/Supervisor based position
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Engineering would be advantageous
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience working within the food industry sector would be beneficial
Based in Ledbury this Quality Team Leader role is commutable from: Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye and Eardisley.