Office Working full-time in Kidderminster
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm (can be flexible on this)
Temp contract for 3 months.
Hourly rate: £11.79 per hour with weekly pay
DBS TO BE CONDUCTED FOR THIS POSITION
We are looking for an exceptional and professional Receptionist who is available on a full-time temporary basis, working for a school in Kidderminster. This role involves being the first point of contact for different sources and providing first rate customer service along with administrative duties.
Receptionist - Duties & Requirements:
- Answering and redirecting calls.
- Greet visitors, issue passes and advise relevant employee of visitor arrival.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Supporting on call requests on monitoring the system.
- Administration duties to include emailing, data entry and typing.
Part-time Receptionist - Skills & Requirements:
- Strong communication.
- Previous reception/customer service skills.
- Cooperation and Team working.
- Adaptability & Multitasking.
- High listening skills.
- Expertise and professionalism.
- Problem solving/analysis.
Parking is available on site
If you are available immediately and happy to start on a temporary contract, call Maisy on 01562 69090 and apply today!