Reporting Administration Supervisor
Hybrid Working full-time 35 hours per week working in Worcester
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Reporting Administration Supervisor to ensure compliance across the department. The role will entail overseeing inspections, produce reports, and providing high-level reporting services. If you're organised, work well under pressure, and aspire to excel in a dynamic role, apply today!
Reporting Administration Supervisor - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor compliance and inspections for the department.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure data management is of the highest standard.
- Manage inspection documents and data in our risk management portal.
- Keeping internal databases updated.
- Deliver status reports to the team and to key clients.
- Handle Subject Access Requests and ensure GDPR compliance.
- Collaborate with the Fire Safety team for portal updates.
- Perform other duties as required.
Reporting Administration Supervisor - Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- High-level analytical skills and report generation.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong time management skills.
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses a can-do attitude with accountability.
Call Maisy on 01562 69090 or email email@example.com for more information, and apply today!