£30000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking for a Software Engineer role where you will:
* Develop innovative solutions using C# .Net
* Get exposure to WPF, WCF and GUI Development
* Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, in an agile environment
* Receive great benefits including flexitime, fantastic open, new offices progression and personal development
My client are a global, market-leading organisation providing complex hardware and software solutions with multiple applications. They are now seeking a number of Software Engineers to join their Software Development team to deliver new and existing product development.
As a successful Software Engineer you should be experienced in:
* WPF, WCF or GUI exposure would be beneficial
* Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
You will have a proven track record in a similar software development role and hold a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
This Software Engineer role is paying a salary of up to £50,000 and incudes great benefits, including flexi-time, a fantastic open, vibrant new office and progression and personal development opportunities.
Based in Malvern, commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bromyard, Stourport, Kidderminster, Bewdley and Cheltenham.