£40000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Software QA Manager - Bristol £45,000
My client are a market leader in supplying software solutions to the who are looking to on-board a Software QA Manager.
A reputable company whose have thrived in the past year - an impressive portfolio of clients.
So if you are Senior Test Analyst, Test Manager, or QA Lead, Software QA Manager looking for a new opportunity then read on!
What do you need to be successful in this QA Lead opportunity?
- Previous experience as a Test Manager/ Senior Test Analyst/ QA Lead (essential)
- Previous staff management or test lead experience of diverse team of skill sets, including direct responsibility for recruitment, retention and release (essential)
- Automation experience
What would your responsibilities be in this Software QA Manager opportunity?
- Line manage QA resources setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and performance reviews
- Develop QA team members by identifying training areas and career aspirations to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
- Provide subject
- Assist with the design and implementation of automation framework for new and existing applications
- Work with stakeholders to identify key tests within the assigned projects
- Contribute to maintenance of current scripts (both manual and automated) impacted by assigned projects
- Write, maintain & execute performance tests and scripts using relevant load test tools
So if this Bristol based Software QA Manager opportunity sounds like it could be for you then apply now!