£23000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Technical Support Advisor
Bristol - with flexible working
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading solutions provider and investigate and resolve support cases quickly and effectively. This will involve identifying the root cause of issues, whether they be data issues or software bugs. The key focus is to improve the customer experience, working with other internal teams to readily resolve client issues.
Key responsibilities will be to:
* Investigate, understand and propose solutions to customer encountered issues
* Identify opportunities to resolve commonly encountered customer queries and issues
* Fix assigned bugs effectively, minimising reactivations
* Provide second line support to customers/clients
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in either a 2nd line software support role or working as a software developer, ideally identifying and fixing bugs in code written by others or working as technical support. You should have demonstrable experience in SQL Server. You will need to keep abreast of new technologies and develop skills to meet the changing needs of the customer and the business
- Previous commercial experience in a 1st or 2nd Line Support Role
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Experience of resolving customer issues in a help desk environment
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must and you should have strong problems solving skills and a keen eye for detail. Any experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment would be beneficial and you should show a willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly.
Salary up to £26,000, commensurate with experience.