Warehouse Operative FLT - Temp to Perm!
We have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business in the heart of Kidderminster. You will have control of goods received and management of all outbound materials and work in line with daily, weekly and or monthly schedules. You will work closely with management, and other functional department leads to ensure all goods and materials are delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Working closely with logistics and warehousing teams in organising the storage and timely delivery of goods and hazardous materials across site.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Checking for damaged or missing items, to then sort stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely (especially chemicals and energetic material) and labelled correctly.
- Ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders or damaged goods.
- In date FLT Counterbalance licence is essential.
- Demonstrate experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills and IT competencies. (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience within a Lean Culture is desirable e.g. Kaizen, Kanban, 7 waste principles, SQCDPI techniques.
Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm Monday to Thursday / 7:30 - 2:30pm Friday
Pay: £10.50 per hour increasing to £12 from April 2024.
Please only apply if you are able to commute to and from Kidderminster DY11 and hold an in date FLT certificate.
Applications without FLT or warehouse experience will not be considered.