£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are one of Europe's biggest resellers of all things Cine, Video and Photo. They are looking for technically minded, passionate individuals to join their customer care team to provide technical solutions to customers and offer support in both pre- & post- sales via various portals. With an impressive network, this role offers a great opportunity for people looking to enter the Film, TV or Production industry. You will also have access to the latest and greatest equipment, as it will be imperative for you to learn all about new products.
As a successful Web Sales Technical Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Customer Service and advice - Help customers with all their product and/or technical questions before and after a purchase.
- Communication - You will be expected to communicate with customers via Live Chat (Live Chat hours may extend from 8:00am till 8:00pm), Web forum, Phone, and the Care@ inbox.
- Online demos - Providing the opportunity to see the kit pre-sale, or offering support setting up and using the kit once purchased.
- Sales engineer - Build bespoke solutions, tailored to customer's needs. in the form of quotations or managing their baskets/quotations directly.
- Website maintenance - You will be maintaining the listings on our website, making sure attributes and accessories are up to date and accurate.
- Value add promotions - Proactively creating CVP led promotions and bundles.
As a successful Web Sales Technical Advisor you will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Possess proficient computer skills and be able to learn new systems.
- Excellent industry technical knowledge, whether this be through studies or a passion or hobby.
- Be comfortable working to targets.
- Work well within a team.
- Be willing to learn new technology.
- Keep up to date with industry trends & look for new and exciting products.
- Be able to adapt to change.
This Web Sales Technical Advisor role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £20,000 - £30,000 and have a great benefits package. With the scope to develop and learn this is a great role for individuals either looking to start their professional journey within this sector, or someone who is looking to expand and broaden their knowledge and take that next step.
This role is based in Studley and is commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Warwick, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and Droitwich Spa.
If you happen to know someone who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.