Due to expansion and increased work load we have a new Client based in Droitwich that requires a number of experienced Welder's on a Perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity within an established company, who will support and encourage additional qualifications and future career development. With a strong focus on growing people within the business.
The Welder's role involves the; fabrication, assembly, and welding of pipework (Welder). Working to GA and schematic drawings, welding quality and inspection to EN 2971, aswell as welding to W.I.3.
The Welder's responsibilities include:-
- Maintain good housekeeping standards adhering to 5S standards
- Health and safety of oneself and others
- Allocation of work to craft person and sub-contractors
- Co lead Kaizen events
- Assembly quality - right first time
- Work in a flexible and cooperate manner according to the fluctuating demands of the business
- Carry out 100% visual inspection of welds and fabrication
- Ensure welding screens are used where possible
- Ensure fabrication work assembly complies with W.I.1
- Ensure identification and traceability of fabrication throughout production
- CSCS Card Holder
- Class 2 BS EN 287 welding qualified
- Minimum 2 years previous pipework welding experience
- Ability to read and understand schematic and GA drawings
Welder's Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00 & Friday 13:00 finish
Welder's Pay: £13.41p/h - £17.17 p/h *Experience Dependant*
Interested in this opportunity?
Please call the Industrial Team on 01562 69090