Regardless of your own political persuasions, whether or not you want a soft deal, a hard deal or no deal at all, the one constant regarding each of these situations is the impact that they will have – indeed are already having – on that most valuable of resources – people. Whether it be highly skilled professionals and academics, or the tens of thousands of workers in retail, care, agriculture and on the shop-floor, the UK has a key time ahead of us, ensuring access to labour of the quality and volume required.
Therefore, Hewett Recruitment have created our Brexit Hub – an online resource providing up to date information for clients and candidates alike to help them educate themselves, their colleagues and their employees. Key information regarding specifics will be accessible, whilst Hewett will also be working with individual clients to advise them on their Brexit strategy. We are utilising our strong relationships with our Candidates to manage their expectations and influence as best we can.
There will be dedicated members of the Hewett team managing the Brexit Hub to ensure we can field all enquires. Our aim is get past the often emotive headlines and provide accurate, relevant information to all those involved in and impacted by the Brexit conversation.
- Useful Brexit News Sources
- Brexit Business Resources for Clients
- Brexit Resources for Candidates
- What can I expect if there's no deal?
- EU Settlement Scheme Guidance
- Read Withdrawal Agreement
- Read Withdrawal Agreement Explainer
- Read Political Declaration
- VAT for businesses if there's no Brexit deal
- Trading with the EU if there's no Brexit deal
- Workplace rights if there’s no Brexit deal
- Appointing nominated persons to your business if there’s no Brexit deal
- Travelling to the EU with a UK passport if there’s no Brexit deal
- Accounting and audit if there’s no Brexit deal
- Copyright if there’s no Brexit deal
- Vehicle insurance if there’s no Brexit deal
As a client, your Brexit Hub Hewett Ambassador is Ben Mannion, Hewett Recruitment Director
Got some questions? Get in touch!