5 months ago
Are you looking for an Account Management position within a leading local IT business?
The ideal individual for this role has a knowledge and passion for IT, together with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to engage at all levels within a business.
Account Manager Responsibilities
* Be the main commercial lead for a selection of existing customers
* Be responsible and accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets, for the renewal of existing contracts, the generation of new opportunity sales and the acquisition of new customers
* Build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular contact and visiting customers
* Understand and recommend solutions you have prepared and presented yourself
* Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of products, services and technological developments
Account Manager Requirements
* Experience in an IT environment would be beneficial, although not essential.
* Strong track record of target achievement
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of both cloud-based and on-premise infrastructure solutions with experience of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
* Committed to delivering first-class customer service and building a long-lasting relationships
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
This Account Manager position is based in Kidderminster and offers an attractive salary with company car, bonus and 25 days holiday