5 months ago
My client are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Manager.
As a successful Accounts Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Cash flow calculation and review, BACS payments via online banking and petty cash control
* Maintaining delivery note, purchase order and customer invoicing systems
* Reconciliation of accounts, statements and payment schedule
* Credit control
* Producing and sending sales invoices and supplier statements
* Coding and posting supplier invoices and company credit card statements
* Producing monthly reports and management information
* Maintenance of the fixed asset register, calculating monthly depreciation and profit or loss
* VAT returns
* Contact and control of pensions, MOT's services and repairs
* Renewal of insurance policies, utilities and waste contracts
* Filing and archiving
To be successful in this Accounts Manager role you must be able to work autonomously and take ownership of your own work load. You must have experience working with Sage, be organised, methodical and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent position based in Worcester with the view to becoming permanent for the right person. Easily commutable from Stourport, Droitwich, Hartlebury, Worcester.