£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A local and established business enjoying a sustained period of success and growth. The business provides technologies and solutions to both the commercial and housing building sectors. With predictions of further significant growth over the next few years, this is a great time to be joining them.
As a key member of a busy design team, the CAD Administrator reports directly to the Design Manager and will provide fast and accurate solutions and hands on support to customers to help them achieve specific targets from the proposed systems and solutions using an existing design library.
- Calculate installation requirements for new build developments using and existing design library.
- Provide PDFs from existing DWG files and supporting excel documentation.
- Supply quotes from the excel documentation to clients.
- Editing and Issuing DWG drawings, site plans, and technical drawings for installations.
- Provide SAP calculations to clients upon request.
- Discuss and confirm design scope with client Technical Departments.
- Work with Project and Operations to prepare and update drawings for projects in time for installation.
- Seek approval from Client on drawings and document on Netsuite.
- Carry out the internal quality checks on drawings from the CAD Team.
- Ensure the upkeep of the design library.
- Support the company with all department audit documentation.
- Liaise with Clients on Design related issues.
- Attend technical training sessions.
- Work with the team to drive the department KPIs.
- Maintain high attention to detail on all documents and designs.
- Support in system development.
- Experience in an Administration or Quality role.
- AutoCAD experience is advantageous.
- Organised, fast paced work ethic with an aptitude for problem solving.
- The ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable dealing with customers and willing to visit suppliers and sites on occasions.
- High attention to detail.
- A Levels or equivalent.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.