Up to £21500 per annum
3 months ago
An established business, providing services to a range of customers within the industrial and commercial sectors. Operating on an international level, they are investing for the future and experiencing significant success and growth.
Working from the Head Office in Redditch, you will report to the Customs Supervisor and play a key role in handling customers European customs operations and enquiries, taking control of processes and data to support the movement of goods from A to B.
- Handling European and warehouse customs operations.
- Speaking to customers, suppliers & internal departments to assist with enquiries.
- Problem solving & proactively helping to manage the customs process.
- Communicating with customers to ensure information is correct enabling the passage of goods.
- Capturing data entry & validating master date, reporting any errors.
- Working closely with Customs agents to complete declarations & resolve queries.
- Communication with HMRC where necessary to ensure any issues are reported & resolved.
- Producing & managing ad hoc reports.
- Previous administration and customer service experience.
- Excel experience.
- Sound knowledge of European transport preferred.
- Customs experience an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
£21,500 annual salary. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Based in Redditch.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.