£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Digital Account Manager
Are you looking for a Digital Account Manager role in a small agency, where you can work in a scrum environment, on a range of clients web and application based projects?
This agency has fared well through the recent economic pressures and is now looking to grow the app side of the business. The ideal individual would be someone who is adaptable and keen to learn and develop as the business grows.
Digital Account Manager Responsibilities
- Own key client relationships.
- Deal with clients: relationship building, setting expectations.
- Requirements gathering and relaying deliverables to the development team.
- Project management to ensure deadlines and budgets are hit.
- Be the go-between for clients and the internal development team.
- Writing user stories.
- Working with the dev team to improve processes.
Digital Account Manager Requirements
- At least 2 years in a digital agency environment is a must - either a digital marketing agency or digital development agency.
- Solid experience in a client facing role, ideally as an account manager or project manager, or similar.
- Knowledgeable of modern project management principles .
- Confident using Project Management Software such as Trello or Jira.
- Able to use content management systems such as Wordpress, Magento or bespoke inhouse CMS.
- Solid understanding of SEO and design principals.
- Keen to learn and take on a new challenge.
Salary is £30-35K based on experience, plus annual profit-share bonus and 25 days holiday. Flexibility to work remotely but would need to be office-based most of the time.
The office is located centrally between Cheltenham and Gloucester.