23 days ago
With over 30 years of experience and firmly established as an industry leader throughout the UK, this business is going from strength to strength and continuing to grow, furthering their expansion.
Based from offices in Bromsgrove (currently with flexibility to work from home), you will work as part of a team to provide timely and efficient administration support to Independent Financial Advisors (IFA's).
- To provide comprehensive technical and administrative support to a number of senior IFAs
- The mentoring of an Administrator to assist with workload and adviser requests
- Preparation of any client correspondence including letters and emails
- Provide an effective link between the client and advisers ensuring that both are kept up to date with any requests that they may have submitted
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed in line with agreed SLA's
- The management of the IFA's diary including the arrangement of client meetings
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to client records
- Write and format financial planning reports on a number of subjects in accordance with company and compliance guidelines
- Working in a client facing team, serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning reports in order to meet the client requirements
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Pre-population of application forms, money laundering, fact finds and other required documentation
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Obtain illustrations for all products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Deal with fund switch requests and also be responsible for processing fund switches online and follow through to completion
- Ensure that payment and surrender requests are processed using SLA's and compliance guidelines
- 121 meetings with IFA's where necessary
- Ideally 5 years' experience within a Financial Services IFA support role
- A focused individual with a drive for quality and professionalism
- Must have knowledge of both Pensions and Investments
- Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and numerical skills and an exceptional communication style
- Experience of using all key financial services platforms, in particular WRAP platforms
Competitive salary based on experience.
Extensive benefits to include Life Assurance, Health Plan, Additional Holiday, Annual Bonus & More!
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday shift rota pattern 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm.