£60000 - £70000 per annum
21 days ago
A market leading Worcestershire based software company is looking for an experienced Head of Product Marketing. Bridging the gap between product development and management and the market communications, the Head of Product Marketing will develop and manage primary and secondary market intelligence in order to drive both product development and marketing / sales.
You will need to have had 5-7 years of B2B product marketing experience, with strong exposure to multiple vertical markets as well as experience of both primary and secondary market research and analysis.
Some key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Building a product marketing function and team that sits between Product Management and Marketing Communications and is representative as the leading authority on vertical markets
* Building and managing primary and secondary market intelligence capabilities
* Owning 7Ps and driving all go to market activities
* Developing a product competitive differentiation
* Driving growth from new sales, upselling, cross-selling and retention
* Working to set budgets and processes to ensure the most cost-effective spend of resources
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience of developing GTM plans and addressing 7Ps while working across multiple vertical markets
* Confident in working to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment
* Skilled in market segmentation and product differentiation
* Vertical and cross functional collaboration
* Leadership and mentoring experience
* Experience within software / SaaS, insurance, fintech or financial services sectors
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
Based in Worcester, commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Malvern, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore. Salary up to £70,000, commensurate with experience, plus car allowance and benefits.