A fantastic HR Officer opportunity created to assist the business as they continue to grow. Currently employing around 300 staff, they expect further significant head count growth this year and are growing the HR team to align with business needs.
As HR Officer you should have a broad generalist HR skills set and be keen to develop further within a small and friendly collaborative team. You will report to the Head of HR to deliver a proactive, efficient and effective HR service, working closely with management teams as well as supporting employees with HR related queries.
You should be confident and flexible to work in an agile and changing environment in order to support the business growth plans.
- Working with managers to handle the recruitment process and end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- On-boarding of all new starters.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and encouraging staff to achieve their potential.
- Managing and administering employee benefits, promoting a culture of wellbeing and a supportive working environment.
- Being the point of contact for all HR related queries for employees, providing support and guidance.
- Supporting managers, providing advice and guidance in respect of employment matters.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining HR policies, procedures and processes.
- HR management reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring ongoing commitments to compliance and confidentiality at all times.
- Generalist HR projects.
- Proven HR experience, ideally from a generalist background.
- CIPD part or fully qualified is desirable.
- Self-motivated and conscientious with excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Diplomacy and good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively within teams.
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels within the business.
- Able to work autonomously, on own initiative and under pressure.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Hybrid working options available (2 days from home / 3 days in office).
- Private health care.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Development and career progression opportunities.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:30pm. Friday 8:45am to 5pm.