My client are a global manufacturer, looking for a passionate individual to deliver a high quality service to their users.
This IT Support Technician role will be supporting the customers in the business by:
- Providing Desktop and application support to the end users
- Running with/taking responsibility for escalated and major incidents, and the coordination of appropriate and timely responses, including channeling requests to other resolver teams including 3rd
- Perform onsite hardware and software fixes, and where necessary workarounds, across multiple sites.
- Provide mentoring, training and guidance for technicians in all regions.
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager in agreeing common standards and practices and delivering against those standards.
To be successful in this IT Support Technician role my client are looking for the following attributes and experience:
- Solid experience within a 2nd line support role
- Understanding of MPLS and VPN fundamentals
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of WAN and LAN environments
- Understanding of VM ware
- Good understanding of Office 365 and Exchange online
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments and pressurised workload
- Detailed understanding of client hardware and operating system to affectively trouble shoot problems
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
- ITIL Foundation certificate
If successful, this role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £28,000 - £32,000.
If you happen to know a IT Support Technician who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.