£18000 - £20000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a genuine market leader in their field and there is a great opportunity for Manuel Machinist to join their existing team. The company specialises in remanufacturing and producing a wide range of automotive components.
Manual Machinist Responsibilities
- To set and operate tool room equipment such as manual lathes and milling machines
- Work to engineering specifications
- To work to tight deadlines
- To liaise with clients
- To use precision measurement tools
Manual Machinist Experience
- Experienced in setting and operating in a manual tool room equipment
- Experienced in using precision measurement equipment such as Micrometers and Vernier Callipers
- Strong communication skills required
Based in Stourport-on-Severn, commutable from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, and Birmingham.