about 1 month ago
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Manufacturing Technician. As a Manufacturing Technician, you will work as part of a wider team that assembles mechanical and electrical components.
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- To assemble both mechanical and electrical components
- To test electrical and mechanical devices
- Contribute towards continuous improvement
- To work to engineering diagrams
Manufacturing Technician Experience:
- Experienced working within a manufacturing environment
- To work to tight tolerances
- Experienced in producing parts from engineering drawings
- Continuous improvement experience would be advantageous
- Qualification in Engineering
- Good communication skills
Based in Malvern this Manufacturing Technician opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.