£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Software QA Manager - Ross On Wye - £45,000
My client are a market leader in supplying software solutions to the who are looking to on-board a Software QA Manager.
A reputable company whose have thrived in the past year - an impressive portfolio of clients.
So if you are Senior Test Analyst, Test Manager, or QA Lead, Software QA Manager looking for a new opportunity then read on!
What do you need to be successful in this QA Lead opportunity?
- Previous experience as a Test Manager/ Senior Test Analyst/ QA Lead (essential)
- Previous staff management or test lead experience of diverse team of skill sets, including direct responsibility for recruitment, retention and release (essential)
- Automation experience
What would your responsibilities be in this Software QA Manager opportunity?
- Line manage QA resources setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and performance reviews
- Develop QA team members by identifying training areas and career aspirations to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
- Provide subject
- Assist with the design and implementation of automation framework for new and existing applications
- Work with stakeholders to identify key tests within the assigned projects
- Contribute to maintenance of current scripts (both manual and automated) impacted by assigned projects
- Write, maintain & execute performance tests and scripts using relevant load test tools
So if this Ross On Wye based Software QA Manager opportunity sounds like it could be for you then apply now!