Strategic Ecommerce Sales Manager
This Strategic Ecommerce Sales Manager role is a brand new role created with the aim to continue business growth and help secure future success.
You will be part of a multi award-winning business, who have been changing the landscape of their industry by genuinely listening to their customers and developing and evolving exciting new products. This is an extremely passionate team consistently striving to deliver innovative and quality products to their customers, backed by first class customer service.
The key objective of the Strategic Ecomerce Sales Manager is to maximise online sales and continue to grow the business. This will require an innate understanding of how to present and market specific product lines. Strategic sales experience is required, as well as a growth mindset and the ability to be forward thinking but also reactive.
You will work closely with Business Directors, the Operations teams and the Marketing team to understand the marketplace, customer demand and buying trends to identify, creative and evaluate appropriate campaigns and assist with new product development.
- Maximising sales and business growth.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to expand the customer base and solidify market presence.
- Work closely with Operations teams to understand current demand, availability of product lines and any specific trends and feed this information to Marketing team.
- To develop, implement, administer and evolve the digital marketing strategy for the business after an evaluation of the current situation.
- To work with the business Directors to develop, manage and regularly evaluate sales and marketing plans.
- Assist with the planning and administration of all social media, online, PR and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate effectiveness of social media output / campaigns.
- Measure, report and monitor performance of all digital marketing campaigns, working closely with the marketing team, whilst assessing against goals - ROI and KPIs.
- Identify trends, insights and optimise spend and performance based on these insights.
- Be a primary contact with partner agencies and partner retailers.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends.
- Improve the usability, design, content, conversion and engagement of all online channels.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Ongoing marketing team support for product placement, shows and events when necessary.
- Proactively getting involved with the sales process to understand the demand and requirements from the sales functions.
- Previous strategic sales experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Online product selling experience highly desirable.
- Forward thinking with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and react to sales data.
- A good understanding of online marketing and how best to present and position products for maximum effect.
Salary up to £40,000
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Based near Ombersley, Worcestershire.
Own transport essential.