23 days ago
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Systems Engineer. As a Systems Engineer, you will work closely with a multi-disciplined team of engineers to deliver innovative solutions to engineering problems.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- To manage R&D based projects from initial concept to product delivery
- Providing technical support to multiple departments
- Liaise with clients to gather their requirements and produce solutions
- To work effectively in a multi-disciplined team of engineers
- To assist, work with and drive multiple departments towards a common goal
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a system development environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering
- Experience with problem-solving methodologies would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
Based in Malvern this Systems Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.